I’m impatient to see your models Guys !!!
A French early WWII motorcycle
a Rene Gillet G1 with side car
( It’s a 1/35 scale )

Your opinion is welcome


Marc
Only one picture loaded for me Marc, but from what I can see, I think it’s outstanding. Very good work.
the nexts picts





And this time it’s working :o)
Marc Le Bayon
Rene Gillet Sculptor
Marc, I can see all five of them this time and I stand corrected. That’s an extraordinary model. Very beautiful.
Marc, that is amazing!!! great job! thanks so much for the pics.
Thanks
I will ad some others models when i will have more time to building them ;o)
I past all my time to sculpting and molding , not building :o(
@+
Marc Le Bayon
P.K.
The Track stroy about B1 bis ( from Pascal Danjou) is now available :
http://perso.wanadoo.fr/minitracks/b1bis.htm
Text in french / english
Chris, I’ve gotten my little handles all installed. They need a little more cleaning up, but it’s coming. I’m going to replace the kit heat shields for the exhaust pipes with a pair fabricated from copper foil. Then I’ve got to sand down a piece of 3/32 tube for the (lord knows what they are) tubes on the sides of the hull. Once that’s done then I can start on the turret-gun interrupter. This is quite the project!
[banghead][censored][banghead][censored][banghead][censored][banghead][censored] mixed up 2/3 yellow and 1/3 OD to spray the panhard… WELL THE YELLOW WAS APPARENTLY NO FREAKING GOOD because it never really mixed with the OD and came out in splintery spatters all over the panhard… turned out to be a bad bottle, got another one and this time the mixture tested and sprayed fine, but i’m still stripping the [censored] messed up paint job… will hopefully be done in a couple weeks…
Hi Tankergeoff ,
I’m sad to hear that !I hope you model is in safe now !
Just an FYI… Spotted the elusive and overpriced MB Models B1 resin kit last week at Venture Hobbies. For $90.00USD - I walked away.
http://www.venturehobbies.com/
Also, see this comparison of the latest Hotchkisses (Hotchki??) around…
http://www.perthmilitarymodelling.com/reviews/vehicles/bronco/cb35001.htm
Seen the Trump side-side to the Heller the other day, I’ll not toss my Heller out anytime soon.
HTH,
Steve
Well, Chris I’ve got the hull about 90% complete now. I just started fabricating the inter-rupter. Things are coming right along now. I’m still thinking about how to do the radio antenna mount and a few other hull details then it’s on to the turret [:p]. MIne needs a little work, I’ll need to add the lifting hooks and replace the vision flap on the cupola. Otherwise the turret is a straight build. It’s been quite a job so far, but I’m about ready to start thinking about paint. [:)]
The Panhard is now painted!!! Finally got it done… Need to weather it, paint my figure, and i’m done! pics coming soon.
Any chance to see ti before weathering ?
piwi… here it is… i hope i mixed the shade right. i have 2 problems… the piece on the end of the barrel came off and i cannot find it and i think the instructions are lost and i am unsure of placing the decals… any help with pictures of the alby panhard or if someone has the page with the decals they can scan and email would be great…


Looks good Geoff, what kind of camera are you using?
HP photosmart 318, it’s a fellow worker’s who lets me borrow it…
I’ve got an HP Photosmart 320. I can’t get a photo that clear. How do you do it?
i don’t use a flash, just let it focus and snap… it is my coworkers, who lets me borrow it from time to time.