the latest distractions

Yeah, Santa

You know how life is, Two steps forward and it seems sometimes three back. Got everything on a reasonable plane now and am looking closer with my new portable optical enhancers( Glasses, LOL!) I still am totally fascinated in how you get such silken looking finishes. I bet the folks would love to know your method,(or is it a secret?).

Well goodness-Tank-Builder. You alredy posted regarding my intention to ballast and pond my models, so you must know that thay are sealed inside and out with epoxie.

OHO!!

I would love to see when you do a Maiden Voyage! That would be awesome with a Digital camera at shore level!! I used to sail 12 meter yachts and many’s the time it was rail under and rudder hard over!I used four pound weighted keels.Now on those do you use a removeable keel or have you determined a scale way to ballast with Mini-Boulders? LOL.

Well, Shiver me Timbers, I read back and did sure enough see your answer to Lurch. Sorry about that lapse .It is fun sailing any we build though isn’t it?

Truly sublime.

Santa,

Which ship is that? You are doing beautifully with her!

Bill Morrison

1/72 Billing Boats of Denmark–Norske Love. Just finished the forward stairs. Still need to : add two more battery lines, and the braceing under the cat walks. Before I arm the top deck. And finish the stern stairs I’m working on.

Hmmmm?

Das Is Goot,

I was a wee bit unfocused there. Just finished working on windows on a “G” scale Tiny Home treatment to a passenger rail car from the late 8100s early 1900s. For my Land Lady! Whatzat Blue fabricy stuff I espy through the Deck grating!

small piecess of blue painters tape, holding the deck greatings in place until I am ready to add led ballast. I finished the therd pair of battery lines on the other side, and epoxied it yesterday. So I am ready to add cannons now.