Mad Max Fury road inspired Corvette Roadster



Hi all,
I’ve just made a start on my next project, I’ve had the Revell kit for some time now and wanted to do something different with it.
It’s been fun planning and sourcing the various parts for it, but now it’s time to figure out how to bring it all together.

6 Likes

Oh, this is really cool! Looking forward to this.

1 Like

Wow, great concept to build from. This will be fun to watch this one come together.

2 Likes

What a clever idea! That’s definitely thinking outside the box! Will be watching this build closely!

1 Like

Breaking out my popcorn and watching…

The original “Mad Max” film was pretty ho hum, honestly. The second one, “The Road Warrior,” though… now that pretty much brought to life every other automotive apocalypse movie since.

1 Like

Following along. Looking forward to seeing where you take this one! I have a feeling the weathering on this is going to be quite interesting. :joy:

1 Like

I made a start on th modifying the chassis to take the custom V8 last night.
The kit comes with a straight 6 and an exhaust system that mouled as part of the Chassis.
I’ve got hold of some side exausts for this, so I removed the moulded ones from the chassis.
I’ve also had to mdify the front of the Chassis to accommodate the V8 and the exhaust manifolds it came with.

I’m currently waiting for the side pipes to be delivered, once they’ve come I’lll have to figure out mounting them and joining them to the manifolds.

Pictures to follow.

thanks for following :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes