Let's see your stash!

Wow :open_mouth:!!!

I love it, pls put me in your will…….. my stash is a drop compared to your but fair sized compared to most.

3 Likes

Haha if I had a dollar for every time someone said that!
Thank ya! Heck, like I tell everyone, if you are in my neck of the woods, North Tonawanda, NY, give me a hollar!
Happy Modeling,
Mike

2 Likes

I’d love to come and visit your store next time in NY. It’s quite inspiring.

I shared your stash photos to my wife to help her not worry about my measly little stash.

3 Likes

Hey Sam, you are more than welcome to! My wife used to complain from time to time until I said, at least our kids and you will know where I’ll be.. It’s been crickets ever since! Haha
Happy Modeling,
Mike

3 Likes

Since a stash is growing evolving thing,I thought i’d post my latest version,it’s only 39 kits,its been that size forever,never seem to go down,but even at that modest size,I guess its always going to exist,never built down to a much smaller size.I think it’s fairly diversified with some different subjects.

3 Likes

if I had a house with a basement like yours I would have to have a bed, shower, and mini kitchen down there with a t.v. as you would never get me to come out except if I had to go to work..

I do not have a stash. I never did. I have bits and pieces from old completed builds.

Should I feel bad or good about that?

I’m so conflicted.