I converted a Atlantis models mid war Higgins pt boat into a early war version I had to make the torpedo tubes and remove raised sections of the deck that were not present on early war Higgins pt boats I also removed the mid ship and bow mounted anti aircraft guns which were not found on early war versions I had to delete the radar mast and range finders from the roof of the pilot house as once again early war boats did not have those yet I had lots of peg holes and large holes from the items I cut away from the deck I had to both fill in with putty and cover with pieces of styrene I painted the hull and deck and pilot house and remaining anti aircraft guns and torpedo tunes also the radio mast rust-oleum 2x flat Grey primer and I painted the lower hull and rudders and props/prop shafts rust-oleum 2x flat red primer