Hey everyone! I was handling some family issues and was away from the workbench, but I was back at it today. I put some equipment in the halftrack, I put the top on and painted; by hand, the camo scheme. Now onto metalizing, weathering and decals and transfers. Good to be back.
3 Likes
First of all, I’m glad to see you back at the bench. I hope everything is going okay with the family.
I have to ask about that camouflage. Is the brown actually that orange in person, or is some of that coming from the lighting in the photos? It’s a really unusual-looking color and it immediately caught my attention.
And you hand-painted all of that? I’m so accustomed to thinking in terms of airbrushes and masks that I’m always impressed when somebody gets a camouflage pattern like this with a brush.
I’m also looking forward to seeing what you do with the weathering. I’m still learning from you armor guys as I start venturing into vehicles and dioramas myself.




